- Your shopping cart is empty!
Children Daily Attendance Log Book (half term)
The book has 30 sequentially numbered double-sided printed pages, which allows recording the attendance of 20 children over 6 weeks period. One page allows to record 20 children logs and allows you to record Child's Name, who is dropping the child of (mother, father, other), the time of the drop off and the signature of the person dropping the child; Who is Picking the child up (mother, father, other), the time of the pickup and the signature of the person picking the child up. It's a wonderful way to keep a record of all the children attending the childcare sessions and ensure they secure arrival and pick up from the premises. It also gives an easy view of how many children are present in the class and that they are collected by authorised person at the end of the session.
- > Perfect for play groups, nurseries, kindergartens, after-school clubs
- > allows recording the attendance of up to 30 children over 6 weeks period
- > Has 30 sequentially numbered double-sided printed pages
- > Securely bonded with a ring binder to allow easy opening
- > Records who is dropped off/ picked up and by who
- > Great way to keep a record of all the children attending the childcare sessions
|Book Type||Children Daily Attendance Log Book (half term)|
|Dimensions||29.7 x 21.1 x 1 cm|
|Number of pages||30|